#Bibliotheca Book Haul

2 1/2 years ago I came across a Kickstarter for a Bible version that was without chapter or verse, and had all sorts of other "artsy" things [ie, formatting of the page and text, not pictures and silly junk].

Bibliotheca Post from 2014

Offical Bibliotheca Website from 2016

It exploded. It's goal was $20K and maybe 500 copies. It went over the Million Dollar mark and took about 24 months longer than expected due to the huge increase. It ended up being made from wood free paper, so the pages will never simply rot away. They are actually made from stone. How cool is that!?!?

So today, they arrived. I had ordered a full set and so had my brother and father. They have broken up the Bible into 4 volumes:

The Books of Moses & the Former Prophets

The Latter Prophets

The Writings

The New Testament.

I also ordered the Apocrypha JUST so I could get the slipcase :-) I read it once back in Bibleschool and remember not being very impressed with it.

So a big thanks to #Adam Greene, Kickstarter & General Project Manager and all the crew at #Bibliotheca.

I am including several pictures, but I don't know how well they will come out. Phones are a terrible replacement for a camera, but they're so dang convenient!