SPOILER ALERT!

Taboogasm

Taboogasm - Gregor Xane

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title: Taboogasm

Series: ------

Author: Gregor Xane

Rating: 3 of 5 Stars

Genre: SF

Pages: 157

Format: Hardcover

Synopsis: SPOILERS

This picture is so spot on for a synopsis that you have no idea.

My Thoughts:

I knew going into this that Xane writes stuff that isn't up my alley. So with that in mind, I plunged right into this signed and numbered hard cover edition. I didn't get #1 and but I did end up with my favorite number, so it all works out great.

Bizarre.

That totally describes this book. Can't really say much else. Like a roller coaster, you have to experience it for yourself.

I was wondering where the title Taboogasm came from and what it had to do with the book. Nothing in fact. It is a movie within the book and all we know about it is what is depicted on the cover of the book, ie, a couple having sex on a motorcycle that get eaten by Shamu. Bizarre.

I had fun reading this, so thanks Gregor. I hope others have fun as well.