Saw this first over at Jessica's and then saw others doing it as well. And since it is July 4th weekend, the date of the United States of America's Declaration of Independence, this picture is appropriate.
So here we go:
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. Too much effort in the morning to have to open them again.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I roll around in my sleep, a lot. So they end up un-tucked.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Yep. Then I quit when I realized what a time waster it was for me.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
In the woods: a bear. at least I could fight it off with my machete.
In the non-woods: bees. Easy to get treatment for.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
An emphatic no.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes. More likely to count cars going the opposite direction from me when driving. Or count utility poles. Until I force myself to stop.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Every workday. It's just part of the job.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
Yes. Not fun, but circumstances leave you with no choice when you're 1/2mile from any civilization.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
12. What’s your song of the week?
I don't listen to music on the radio.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
As a man, I can speak authoritatively on this. And I will.
It is PERFECTLY OK to wear pink.
if you're not a man.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
Absolutely. Spongebob never fails to entertain me.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually one of those no-calorie flavored drink mixes you add to a 1/2 liter of water.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
17. What’s your favourite food?
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
No. I have my dignity.
And I feel only sadness for those who do do such things. What kind of life are they living where they feel it necessary to do that?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes. But not in the last 10 years.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Bologna and cheese on whole wheat bread.
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Rice krispies and hardboiled eggs. Quick, easy and almost no cleanup.
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
I start getting read by 9pm and if I'm good, 9:45pm. If I'm bad, I'll stay up to 11 reading. And then I pay for it the next morning. I need 8hrs of sleep. Not 7.
24. Are you lazy?
Like you wouldn't believe. We're lucky if I vacuum the house twice a month.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
I am theologically and philosophically opposed to mysticism. So I avoid this kind of thing like the plague.
26. How many languages can you speak?
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I haven't had a magazine subscription since Scrye in the 90's.
28. Are you stubborn?
Not at all. I'm the most laid back, easy to please, easy to get along with guy you'll ever meet.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Yep. Both hands on the ladder kind of guy.
30. Do you sing in the car?
I only listen to preachers and newsmen in the car.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
How is that even possible?
32. Ever used a gun?
Absolutely. Own them too. Probably going to get my first sub-compact handgun this year in fact.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Highschool in the mid 90's.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Banana cream pie or Pumpkin.
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I don't ever remember thinking about this.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not in the sense of someone's spirit being here in this world after death. Demons masquerading as said spirits, then yes.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
42. Regularly burn incense?
It is a fire hazard. So no.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Enya? But her music is multi-layered, so I'm not sure how well that would work out live in concert.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Iced chai. But that is it.
45. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee. Unless it is a hot afternoon, then I'll take the iced chai.
46. Can you swim well?
No. Enough to save my life, but that is about it.
47. Are you patient?
Absolutely. In fact, in some circles I am known as Saint Bookstooge, patron saint of Patient People.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
Neither. Both are too loud and annoying.
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Black on pizza. but green with pimento's straight out of the jar.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Real world. God I can trust. A human author, not so much.