The Curse of the Gloamglozer (Quint #1) (The Edge Chronicles #4)

The Curse of the Gloamglozer - Paul Stewart

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title: The Curse of the Gloamglozer

Series: The Edge Chronicles

Author: Chris Riddell & Paul Stewart

Rating: 3 of 5 Stars

Genre: Children's SFF

Pages: 386

Format: Kindle digital edition

Synopsis:

Taking a generational step back in time, we now follow Quint, Twig's father, as a young man.

The head of Sanctraphrax is obsessed, with something. No one knows with what,not even his own daughter. Quint is involved, but not even he knows what is going on.

Sanctraphrax is tearing itself apart with factions while something evil grows right in it's heart.

My Thoughts:

Since we already know what Quint's end is, and that the Gloamglozer goes after Twig, this was kind of anti-climactic. In fact, I am thinking of skipping the next 2 books just to bypass the Quint sub-trilogy. I am not interested enough to read about past history.

This series isn't that interesting. It is a filler and I'm going to treat these as such.