Atlantis Endgame (Time Traders #7) DNF@5%

Atlantis Endgame -  Andre Norton, Sherwood Smith

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title: Atlantis Endgame

Series: Time Traders

Author: Andre Norton, Sherwood Smith

Rating: 0.5 of 5 Stars

Genre: SFF

Pages: DNF

Format: Digital scan

My Thoughts:

The following quote from the book epitomizes why I abandoned this piece of betraying filth.

"Ross took her face in his hands so he could gaze down into those lovely brown eyes flecked with tiny bits of gold. I could swim in those eyes, he thought..."

The first 4 Time Trader books, by Norton alone, were wonderfully fun adventure stories. These previous 3 books were romance stories that hijacked the characters I had come to like and turned them into romantic caricatures of themselves. The Ross Murdoch of the Time Traders I liked would NEVER utter or think such things as the above. He was a man on a mission.

The Time Traders were betrayed by these collaborations and I for one am sick because of it. These last 3 books have now tainted the first four books for me. Good job Smith, you Chamberlain; Hitler would be proud.