Huh, 2 Years Today...

0 Score and 2 Years ago, I left Goodreads and joined up at Booklikes.  What a two years it has been!

I have had more interaction with people here than I had at GR in the 6 years I was there. Some of this interaction has been awesome, some has been ok, some has been mediocre, some has been annoying and some has been downright "get me angry". For an introvert who gets tired of people in about 5 seconds and a self-proclaimed people hater who gets angry in about 10 seconds, there has been surprisingly little of the last kind of interaction. I am so thankful for that.

I used to think that I could just leave Booklikes anytime I wanted and simply keep on blogging at my old Blogger site, but recently I have come to realize that I am not sure I could actually do that.

I value the people I have met and interacted with. Sure, there are some people I can't stand but there are people who can't stand me, so I figure it all evens out. And those people are far outweighed by the rest. Literally :-D

I probably spend 2-3 hours a day on booklikes and the majority of that time is spent on liking and commenting on others' reviews and posts. What would I do without you people? Go crazy, that is what.

So thank you all who have made my time here very interesting. Let's hope it stays interesting. And just remember who's the life of the party here at Booklikes *wink*