The pictures aren't in order as I read the books, but I guess that is just the neurotic cataloging side of me showing :-)
This collage was done at Ipiccy.com with the gunmetal font. I finally signed up, as the last several months I have used them over the other sites that offer free collages. I am using the iphone4 layout, as it allows almost all of the cover to be shown instead of cutting them off at random points.
Not a bad month, as I read 15 books. However, several of those were DNF's. I am thankful to have learned to DNF a book, but I still don't like it. No 5 stars, but I don't expect many of those in a year, so no disappointment there.
Average rating for the month came to 2.96, which since I hover around the 3.02 mark, is exactly average. And I wish I could come up with some witty "average" remark right now, but it is eluding me.
1) Friday's Feast - Don Pendleton - 3 Stars
2) Satan's Gambit - Brian Moses - 2 Stars
3) Requiem for a Ruler of Worlds - Brian Daley - 4 Stars
4) Gabriel's Horn - Alex Archer - 3 Stars
5) Shadow's Linger - Glen Cook - 3.5 Stars
6) The Warlord - Jason Frost - 3.5 Stars
7) Blood and Bullets - James Tuck - 3 Stars
8) Dryad-Born - Jeff Wheeler - 3 Stars/DNF
9) Deathstalker Rebellion - Simon Green - 3.5 Stars
10) The Tejano Conflict - Steve Perry - 1 Star/DNF
11) Operation Odessa - Yoshikazu Yasuhiko - 4 Stars
12) The Fall of Highwatch - Mark Sehestedt - 3 Stars
13) Fathers and Sons - Ivan Turgenev - 4 Stars
14) ATLAS 2 - Isaac Hooke - 3 Stars
15) World's End - Mark Chadbourn - 1 Star/DNF