First off, thanks to Bookloving Writer for getting this started.
Second, thanks to all the following who did their own and had it show up in my feed. Made my evening very enjoyable:
1. Are you named after anyone?
No. Parents didn't pick a name for me for several days.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Christmas when I thought my wife's wallet had been stolen at the airport and then we found it on the back floor of the rental car.
3. Do you have kids?
Sadly, one of those things just not meant to be.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
If we were long distance friends, or online friends. Real life, probably not. We don't like people, much less each other :-)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Really trying to curb it.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Over the pile of dead bodies that would accumulate while trying to make me!
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Shredded Wheat or Kix.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Male or female.
Are they annoying, compulsive talkers or not.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
11. Favorite smells?
12. Summer or winter?
Winter. I can always add more clothes. I can only take off so much...
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
My wife thinks so. [and she did say it was ok to answer that]
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading. Playing Magic:The Gathering. Watching Korean dramas.
18. Do you have any pets?
I have no use for useless animals.
19. Favorite movie?
The Matrix, then The Matrix. When I get bored of that, then I'll watch The Matrix. It is too bad they never made any sequels.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, an electrician and a swat/police officer.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Someone who won the lottery [even though I don't play]
so thanks for reading. And for everyone who participated, whether I follow you or not. It makes a greater sense of community when things like this occasionally happen.
Good Sabbath to you all.